TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Really Sweet Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Ely Fudge Company.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice. All prices, including delivery, include VAT at the current rate of 20%.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. Orders for the UK are processed within 1 working day if received by 12 noon Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Otherwise, they will be processed within 2 working days. We will dispatch orders via Royal Mail for orders under 2kg and via a courier if the order exceeds 2kg (including packaging).
19. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
20. We deliver to the EU via Royal Mail or Courier for orders up to 3kg maximum, taking approximately 3-7 working days including Saturdays but not including Sundays or Bank Holidays. This is an estimate and cannot be guaranteed and will depend on your local service.
21. Please check the local customs laws to ensure your delivery will not be delayed or prohibited.
22. Fudge Ely Fudge Company do not offer refunds or replacements on items undelivered, or damaged during delivery to international destinations.
23. Please ensure your delivery address is complete and correct as we cannot offer a refund or replacement if it lost or delayed on international destinations, with an incorrect or incomplete address.
24. There is always a risk with international deliveries that the fudge may not arrive in the best condition.
25. If you would like a tracked international service, please contact us direct.
26. You, the customer chooses this international service at your own risk.
27. For orders above 3kg please contact us direct for a quotation for delivery to an international address.
28. We can arrange delivery outside of the EU, please contact us via email to discuss and arrange.
CLICK & COLLECT
29. Orders placed by 12 noon Monday - Friday will be processed that day and will be available for collection the following day. Orders placed after 12 noon Monday - Friday will be available to collect after 2 days. Orders placed Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday and will be available to collect from Tuesday.
30. Click & Collect orders can be collected at any time during our open hours. These are subject to change seasonally, please check on Google, Facebook, Bing or contact us for up to date hours.
31. Once an order is placed, it will be held for collection for up to one week.
32. Customers will be asked for a full name and order number for collection.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY DURING LOCKDOWN
33. This is a temporary service available from 9th - 28th November 2020 while the shop is closed due to a national lockdown.
34. Orders are subject to a minimum order value of £15 to qualify. Orders must also be in the city / town / village outlined in the delivery information and at checkout to qualify. Addresses outside of these may be able to be added to a route but this will need to be confirmed via email prior to an order being placed.
35. Orders placed before 12 noon will be delivered the same day. Orders placed after 12 noon will be added to the next day / week that the route is available on.
36. Deliveries will be made in the afternoon and will be completely contactless. The delivery will only be made if there is someone at the address to accept the order.
37. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
38. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
39. Where you have ordered a bespoke mixture of flavours, or time critical item (such as gift vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
40. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
41. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
42. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
44. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
45. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.